How Does Juvederm® Work?
Juvederm® is the # 1 dermal filler in the world that offers 5 different products to meet each client’s specific needs. Juvederm® has some of the highest formulations of hyaluronic acid in the aesthetic market. Found naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid lives between the cells giving the skin that plump, dewy, youthful appearance. When injected underneath the skin with a fine needle the hyaluronic acid that has been lost due to aging or ( that never was) is added back to the skin. Juvederm® immediately binds with the water in your body to lift and plump the skin.
Are Dermal Fillers Safe?
The most common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness/bumps, bruising, and redness. Side effects are moderate and can last 2-4 weeks. As with any injection there is a risk of infection. Your Strella professional will review your medical history and discuss any further safety issues at the time of your consultation.
Five choices for your professional to pick from:
- Juvederm Ultra® XC: Smooths lines, giving a hydrated appearance up to a year.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus® XC: Adds structure to areas requiring a little more lift, results lasting up to a year.
- Juvederm Voluma® XC: Designed to add volume for lifting adding structure and architecture to the mid-face, with results lasting up to 2 years.
- Juvederm Vollure® XC: Injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles require a smoother appearance to the face, results lasting up to 18 months.
- Juvederm Volbella® XC: ‘Fine-line’ product used primarily on the vertical lines around the mouth, for a subtle correction, results lasting up to a year.
GET YOUR FAST, FREE QUOTE FROM A STRELLA SPECIALIST
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Who says nature has to take its course? Strella Medical Aesthetics is here to help you look as good as you feel. Come on over, your time machine awaits!